Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Should I give up?

I had used a long time to invite them to the carnival...Firstly, i was happy...Coz they had the possibility to come to the carnival...So, i keep asking them to get a confirm answer...One person needs to depend on others decision... and Most of them also wanna depend on a person's decision. Then i keep waiting for the answer or the result i wan...Until today...i think the last action i can do is give up...


I hear a voice in my heart talk to me...Actually i still hav other things can do...Pray_[ I can do all this through him who gives me strength. ] and believe...i still can if i believe 当一件事情无法像你想象中完美,更不能如心所愿达成时...唯一的选择只好是放弃。当你很在乎一件事情时,你会心痛。我心痛,因为我在意...i keep this words...Hope wad i do is what YOU joy...

Mayb I will meet with Disappointed in the 3nd...who knows? But dun think negatively~=)



Dear God...I had met a problem now...I dunno how can i solve it...You are the strength and the power...I admit that i lack of courage and confident. What i can do now is talk to You and hope You help me in solving the problem.Hope there will be miracles at the end. Paul said that i can do everything through Him who give me strength.In Jesus's name, Amen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.